20100627

VI

Oh, this has been quite a morning!  I started off with my usual coffee (cappuchino this time, not a latte) and watched the soccer game, England versus Germany.  I was rooting for Germany and, after a splendid game, they won 4-1, making this the biggest loss England has ever experienced in World Cup history.  England was, unfortunately, robbed of one goal, but it wouldn't have made any difference.  It is sort of sad to see England go home so early, though.  Both these teams are very good teams, and they are teams you would expect to see in the quarter/semifinals.  I suppose this has just been a WC of embarassments: Australia, North Korea, France, Italy, and now England.  A lot of the usual powerhouses are going home early.  I didn't expect England to win, but it would have been nice to see them advance a little further.  It was just unfortunate that these two teams had to meet early in the competition.  But alas!  I am happy that Germany won and congratulations to them!  I have a feeling they will be winning the WC this year and if they do, it will undoubtedly be deserved.

Argentina will be playing Mexico in a little bit, and I have no doubts that Argentina will win.

But enough about soccer (I'm a big soccer enthusiast, if you couldn't tell ;)).  I finally got an idea for what to do with my shirt that my mom accidentally ripped while ironing.  It's going to be a suprise, though, and I have to hit up a fabric store ASAP.  All I know is that it's going to look great!  I can't wait to show you guys.

In other news, my mom has okayed me buying a dress form for my room.  I'm really excited for that and I'll probably order it later in the week.  Also, I have a picture of a new pair of shoes my mom gave me to show you.  I'll have that up in a bit!

xoxo, Bella

PS - I have new features for this blog currently in the works.  They'll be up within the next week or so, so just give me some time.  I'm spicing up the blog for you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment