20100708

AHORA: ESPAÑA

SPAIN IS ONTO THE FINALS! VIVA ESPAÑA!

Guys, I am literally so beyond happy! I'm happy that it's the Netherlands vs Spain! Do you realize how historic this is for both countries?! I'm thinking Spain is going to win, but if the Netherlands win, I won't be mad at all. I'm just so beyond happy! AHHHHHH <3 I've been smiling and screaming all day. And let me tell you, that was no easy game to watch! I literally started crying as soon as they started playing the national anthems. Plus, throughout the game, I felt nauseous and...ugh, it was a miracle that I survived!

And Silva finally played! Olé!

Anyway, since I love Spain so much, next summer, my best friend and I are planning to take a trip to Spain. Just me, her, and her sister who will serve as our chaperone. She's so chill though, so it will basically be like having no chaperone. But we can't tell the parentals that! ;)

And I apologize to you! I will put more fashion updates as soon as my world cup fever fades away.

Off to work now!

Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Yo no soy muy futbolero, pero me alegraría mucho si España ganara!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    Your comment was so lovely :) my guy usually takes my pictures but on that particular "shoot" it was just me with my timer. ;)

    GREAT BLOG!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete