20100711

QUE VIVA ESPAÑA



GRANDE ESPAÑA!  LOS CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO! <3
2010 - 2014!
ilusión es mi camino, victoria mi destino.

Well done, boys!  You certainly deserve it!

You know, there is not one drop of Spanish blood in me (well, not that I know of, anyway) and yet, I feel such a connection and love for the culture and the people.  I really feel Spanish today!  haha

I'm going to miss writing about the world cup though.  Now, it will all be strictly fashion and whatnot.  But now, I want to live in Spain more than ever.  I've wanted to for a while, but all the energy surrounding the world cup has just amplified my desire.  I can't wait to start studying Spanish in school!
Well now, I hope everyone is celebrating!  What a nasty game, though!  The Dutch were very violent but, in the end, they both deserved their positions in the final and I'm happy that Spain is bringing the cup home!  See you in 2014 in BRASIL!

PS - Since I have a few Spanish followers, please take pictures of the celebrations in Spain and post them on your blog!  I'd love to see them!

5 comments: